- Spartan Music Boosters Mission Statement
The Spartan Music Boosters is an organization dedicated to promoting, supporting and providing opportunities for participation in the Berthoud music program. The Spartan Music Boosters will support the music students and the director by providing volunteers and by raising funds to support student participation in educational musical activities.
Spartan Music Boosters Meetings
Everyone invited to share ideas and lend a hand! The schedule includes one one-hour meeting per month. The location during the school year is at the high school, in either the band or choir room. For the summer months of June, July, and August, an alternate location will be announced. All are welcome!
SPARTAN MUSIC BOOSTER MEETING
TUESDAY 2/12/19 6:00 pm
at BHS in the Choir Room
Spartan Music Boosters board members for the 2018-2019 school year:
- Presidents: Michele & Greg VanHare
- Vice-President: vacant
- Treasurers: Bonnie Cushman & Ella Kaiser
- Treasury Team Depositors: Ella Kaiser, Gail Schumacher, Michele Vanhare, Greg VanHare
- Treasury Team Bookkeeper: Vacant
- Treasury Team Parent Liaison: Vacant
- Secretary: Karen McIntosh
Committee Volunteers will be needed to help in all areas of the Band Boosters for the upcoming year.