Q: What are the Marching Band Fall Dues?
- A: The Marching Band Fall Dues are paid directly to the BHS Band Boosters to provide above and beyond what the limited Berthoud High School budget will allow. Your Fall Dues include: summer band camp, special instructors to assist with the program, marching music, drill design, equipment and props, competition entrance fees, band uniform use, uniform cleaning & maintenance, transportation to competitions, music program improvements and supplies and more.
Q: How do I pay for the Marching Band Fall Dues?
- A: The Marching Band Fall Dues of $150 per student are due by Friday, August 31, 2018. Payments may be made by money order or check payable to the “Spartan Music Boosters”. Student Account fundraising balances may be applied to the Fall Dues.
- Payments can be mailed to: BHS Band Boosters 850 Spartan Ave. Berthoud, CO 80513
- Cash payments are discouraged, please convert your cash payment to a money order for easier tracking.
- Contact the Treasurer (email@example.com) to apply Student Accounts towards Fall Dues.
- Note: no student will be excluded from band due to an inability to pay the dues. If your student is on the Free and Reduced Lunch Program, please notify the Band Director or the Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible for special arrangements. The Boosters can offer extended payment plans, matching grants or direct aid grants to eligible students.
Q: Will there be additional fees throughout the year?
- A: Possible additional fees:
- School Instrument Rental, yearly fee and as needed repairs
- Students will be charged for any lost or damaged uniform parts.
- Trip student fees for State Marching Band trip (if qualified) and Spring Trip
- Individual competition entrance fees
- Additional fees may be required if the fundraising goals are not met.