Home of the Berthoud High School Spartan Marching Band, Spartan Color Guard, Concert Band, Jazz Band, Orchestra, Silver Singers Mixed Choir, and The Bridge Between Show Choir. The music department is under the direction of Rick Grotzky.
SPARTAN MUSIC BOOSTER MEETING
TUESDAY 2/12/19 6:00 pm
at BHS in the Choir Room
PARENTS, GUARDIANS, AND STUDENTS
If you are on Facebook, please ask to join the Music Department’s Facebook page:
Berthoud High School Spartan Music!
UPCOMING 2018-2019 BHS MUSIC EVENTS:
For a complete list and details of all events, visit the Events page.
- Performance Dates:
- Wednesday February 13 6:00-7:30 pm – Winter Women’s Choir, Silver Singers, Bridge Between Show Choir, Concert Band, Jazz Band, & Orchestra Concerts – BHS Auditorium
- Thursday February 14 – Bridge Between Show Choir Singing Valentines – More Info To Come
- Friday May 10 6:30 pm – Bridge Between Show Choir Finale – BHS Auditorium
- Friday May 17 – group performance times to be determined – Evening with the Arts Concerts: Orchestra, Jazz Band, Concert Band, & Silver Singers Finale Concert
Committee Volunteers will be needed to help in all areas of the Berthoud Music Boosters for the upcoming year
Visit the Fundraising Page for more info.
In Progress Fundraisers:
- Kettlecorn Sales at School Events: Builds your Show Choir student accounts.
- BHS Event Gate Workers: Builds the general Music Departments account.
- King Soopers Rewards Gift Cards: Builds your music student accounts.
Spartan Music Boosters, 850 Spartan Ave., Berthoud, CO 80513